It’s becoming incredibly challenging with every passing day for human beings to keep up with the rapidly evolving technology. However, those who resort to leveraging cutting-edge tools and technologies know how convenient, hassle-free, and stress-free their lives are becoming.
Similar to a considerable number of people, you should too make a choice between Roborock S6 Pure vs S6 MaxV if you want to get rid of the hassle of cleaning your home.
A top-quality vacuuming and mopping robot can eliminate dirt, dust and debris in each room of your house effectively on your behalf. Roborock has earned a good reputation and become quite popular for developing all-in-one robot vacuums.
You won’t have to bother about regularly cleaning your home, which indeed is physically demanding to a great extent when you select and bring home a robot vacuum between Roborock S6 Pure vs S6. Currently, these two variants from Roborock are the best-selling automatic vacuum and mopping devices.
This article has thrown light on the noteworthy features of S6 Pure and S6 MaxV aside from highlighting some similarities and key differences between these robot vacuums. Read the following to find the vacuum cleaning robot you should pick up from a popular online marketplace.
Table Of Contents
Similarities Between Roborock S6 MaxV vs S6 Pure
Roborock is the manufacturer of both S6 MaxV and S6 Pure robot vacuum variants, which function as an automatic vacuum and mop. The latter one is the latest model from Roborock. Barring aesthetics, almost every attribute of each of the two smart vacuuming and mopping devices is similar. Here are the similarities between Roborock S6 Pure vs S6 MaxV.
- Both robot vacuums and mops follow the same laser-based (LDS) navigation system to maneuver and map a house.
- Roborock, being a trusted brand, use the E-11 HEPA filter in S6 MaxV and S6 Pure. It is easy to wash the filter, which is instrumental in minimizing the occurrence of allergens usually found in a home.
- Both possess the ability to go back to the charging unit due to the mapping aspect when the battery is about to die and resume vacuuming and mopping activities from the exact place it left off.
- S6 Pure and S6 are WiFi connected and which is why users can control them via a mobile app or voice assistants such as Google Assistant/Alexa.
- Both are known as 3-in-1 robot vacuums on the market as these can sweep, vacuum, and mop efficiently and effectively.
- Roborock offers a two-year warranty to customers for each of these two auto cleaning variants.
- S6 Pure doesn’t have the spot clean button, besides an LED signaling light. It only features Home and Power/Clean buttons. Whereas the other older variant has a spot clean, power/clean and home buttons.
- Roborock S6 Pure consists of a 180ml water reservoir tank for mopping purposes. But, the water tank that S6 boasts can contain only 148ml of water.
- When it comes to the total number of sensors that map and navigate a user’s home, the S6 variant stays ahead of the latest model. The former one comes with 14 sensors, and S6 Pure features 11 sensors. Roborock has intentionally done this to increase the water carrying capacity of the reservoir.
Specification Of S6 Pure vs S6 MaxV
|Specification||Roborock S6 Pure||Roborock S6 MaxV|
|Dimensions||13.78X13.9X3.78 inches||19.4X15.9X6.1 inches|
|Weight||7.04 pounds||12.01 pounds|
|Battery||5200mAh lithium-ion||5200mAh lithium-ion|
|Water Tank Capacity||180ml||148ml|
|Navigation||11 sensors multi-room||14 sensors multi-room|
|Todays Best Deals||Check Roborock S6 Price||Check S6 MaxV Price|
Roborock S6 Pure vs S6 – Noteworthy Features
Before heading to the part where we have highlighted the significant differences between S6 Pure vs S6, let’s look at the amazing features of each of the robot vacuums from Roborock.
Roborock S6 Pure
- High-precision LIDAR navigation and Z-pattern dust cleaning and mopping technique
- It can save the map of each room of your home and restricted zones due to the mapping feature
- Easily operated via Roborock mobile app or voice assistants like Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
- S6 Pure has ultra-powerful 2000Pa suction capability with auto carpet boost
- Consists of a 180ml easily adjustable water tank, which helps it mop houses up to 1610 square feet
- It allows users to schedule sweeping, vacuuming and mopping for particular rooms
- It can easily avoid obstacles as it uses twin micro-cameras and has ReactiveAI obstacle or barrier recognition ability.
- S6 can seamlessly, accurately and efficiently navigate owing to onboard maps of rooms and LIDAR navigation.
- Users control the robot vacuum using a mobile app or Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant.
- Besides rooms, S6 users even get the option to fix a convenient date and time beforehand when the smart vacuum will begin its operation.
- It uses water for mopping as much as users want and doesn’t go to no-mop areas.
- S6 does its job on a routine basis and takes top-notch care of a home even in a user’s absence.
Key Differences between Roborock S6 Pure vs S6 MaxV
The latest robot vacuum model from Roborock is well-equipped with the latest technology that helps it mop better than the previously launched model. S6 Pure has been designed to more efficiently mop large areas because S6 lacks the ability to quickly and effectively mop a home with sizeable rooms.
The tank in S6 Pure can hold more water than S6, and also, S6 Pure users get the chance to tailor water flow. Hence, the latest model can mop better than the older variant. Invest in S6 Pure if you want to get your hands on the best robot vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors.
It has been observed that compared to S6, the newest robot vacuum model from Roborock provides a more thorough and effective clean. Despite having fewer sensors than the older variant, S6 Pure can seamlessly map and maneuver through a house.
The primary sensors that both utilize are compasses, accelerometers, acoustic & infrared sensors and odometers. To make the water tank larger for comprehensive mopping purposes, Roborock has removed non-essential sensors.
S6 Pure cleans and mops more powerfully and quietly than S6 MaxV. The noise level produced by the latest robot vacuum model from Roborock in quiet mode is 50dB. The powerful sound control feature and highly advanced airflow management are instrumental in reducing noise. However, both the robots follow the same human-like sweeping, vacuuming and mopping pattern.
Roborock has brilliantly designed S6 and S6 Pure so that both can pull in dirt, dust and debris on carpet effectively. S6 series vacuums are known for cleaning low-pile carpeting aside from medium-pile carpeting. On the other hand, S6 Pure has been compelling more people to buy it for its commendable deeper carpet cleaning. It is considered the best robot vacuum for thick carpet because it features extremely robust 2000Pa suction along with auto carpet boost.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does Roborock S6 Pure Support Global 120-240V?
Yes. Roborock S6 Pure operates perfectly between 120-240V.
Q. Which One between Roborock S6 Pure vs S6 MaxV has a larger dustbin?
The volume of the dustbin of S6 MaxV is 480ml and S6 Pure is 460ml.
Q. Does a User Need to Install the Water Module to S6 Pure and S6 Beforehand?
Yes. Doing so enables these robots to vacuum and mop simultaneously. However, if a user wants them to vacuum and not mop, in that case, they have to remove the water module.
Both Roborock S6 and S6 Pure can effectively detect and collect dirt, dust, and unwanted substances on different types of floors, rugs, and carpets. Hopefully, now as you are well aware of the essential
features and specifications of S6 and S6 Pure, besides their similarities and differences, investing in the one you feel would meet your requirements won’t be difficult. Opt for S6 Pure if the price is not a factor, as most people currently are buying it for its excellent productivity and overall performance.